Tuesday, July 31, 2007

10 things I learned about myself today:

1. There is real value in being authentic.

2. Someday I will make a really good couple's therapist.

3. If I carried the gene for breast or ovarian cancer, I don't know if I would have my ovaries removed.

4. My hands look great with a french manicure.

5. I have a very good, full life.

6. I'm a nice person who likes to do things for other people.

7. I sometimes want to fix people, but then realize they would never have the joy of learning for themselves.

8. I like the feeling when I know the other person feels understood.

9. I can feel my friends' pain.

10. I love Barry Manilow greatest hits!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes you are so deep and sometimes you are hilarious! What a great mix.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your time "alone".
I'm happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home