Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting ready

Thursday I leave for a two week visit to the States.

Tomorrow I have a full day conference in Jerusalem.

Wednesday another day of conference plus I am giving a workshop titled: Empathy and the Expressive Arts.

Thursday I will do a half day, get a massage and a manicure and leave for the airport.

I arrive early Friday morning and drive to Providence to meet my new grand-nephew.

Sunday, I make a quick trip to the Sports Shop at Fenway and head down to West Hartford.

Monday will be a visiting day and Tuesday morning I have a 8 AM train to Maryland.

I will be there, and hopefully checking in here to say hi, until January 31.

I am NOT looking forward to the cold or the snow!

I am looking forward to seeing my family friends!

I'll be in touch.
Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home