Thursday, March 06, 2008

A sigh and a smile

Beautiful sunset today.

I was driving MB to Modiin to get her eyebrows waxed (How is it possible?!)

The colors reflecting on the clouds were magnificent. I pointed it out to MB. I have always pointed out natural beauty to my children.

A minute later my phone beeped to tell me I had a text message. MB took out my phone and read it.

An SMS from DB: "I duno if we get the same sunset but its realy nice here! Just thought of u"

A sigh and a smile.

I believe. I am thankful. Such a small gesture. It doesn't take much.

Thank You. My heart feels full.

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Spaz
I keep telling ya'...You did GOOD...your kids are great and DB's SMS proves it...: )
Love you!!!
Spaz

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger RivkA with a capital A said...

That is truly a "Proud Parenting" Moment.

Treasure them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home