Friday, June 13, 2008

Wondering what's real

I can't tell.

I don't trust myself to know what is real.

Is real what I believe?
Is real what I am told?
Is real what can be proven?
Is real what I know, I know?

What is real?

Does "Maybe because…" make it real?

So are fantasies and dreams NOT real?

How do I know? And whom do I believe?

Do I live in the moment with what feels good? That seems right? Or is there a real truth to what I need to do?

How do I know if I am the way I am because something happened to me? Or I was born this way? Or because of something my parents or teachers or family did or didn’t do?

Influences, I understand. But how much of it is real?

And how come I just can't be a person who can JUST BE?!

And then I wonder, if I asked someone, whom would I believe?

Who REALLY knows what's real?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home