Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I did it again...one week later

Sorry.
Not nice to promise to do something and then not come through.
Some days are just harder for me than others...

Today? Better.
Hanging out in Jerusalem with NED and ELY. Walked to the kotel (western wall) for candle lighting and then met friends for sushi dinner.

Heard Xmas music tonight for the first time.

Wish I could make money grow on trees.

Wish the pain in my foot and stomach would go away.

Appreciate that when I walk down the street, my 17 year old, still wants to hold my hand.

Do I really want a nose ring? I don't think so? But maybe.

Appreciate good friends who know what I need.

Appreciate my husband when he listens to my rambling.

Still HATE his treo!!

Am aware I am not communicating as much with my friends, as much as they are used to.

Would appreciate someone offering to clean my house for free!!

Could use a massage - deep tissue - full body - and a couple hours after wards to do NOTHING!!

When will I know that I have given too much?

Appreciate that my 20 year old son will still play hide-and-go-seek with his little sister in the mall.

MB was home with strep for two days, but wouldn't listen to me when i told her she couldn't go back to work. They don't listen like they used to...

Just another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home