Monday, February 08, 2010

Catching you up

Stuff I've been thinking about, but not writing about:

In no particular order:

Need to get out of here. Need a break, a change of scenery. Change of routine. Someone to take care of me.

Feeling guilty about not being in Bmore with my Mom. And facing the reality, that my parents are getting older, and now need to be taken care of.

How come I've been here 7 years and still can;t understand or speak Hebrew with confidence - don't answer. I know.

How tired I am of living. Not that I want to die. but I would like a break from my intensely lived life. Don't know how else to live it.

Missing my friends who really know me.

Wishing Ari and I could afford to go out on dates more often.

Living with stomach pain the rest of my life.

Wishing I had the money to visit my grandparents.

How to go about getting more work.

How excited I am to have a cleaning lady come tomorrow for the first time in 6 months. I decided with my therapist that I would be a lot less anxious if my house was clean. And it costs a lot less for a cleaning lady!!

How stupid the show GLEE is, but how amazing the singing and dancing is! I wanna be able to sing and dance and act like that!! (NED taught me how to download and watch TV shows on line - we don't own a television)

That's enough for now.

There's always more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home