Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Stuff

I was told my posts contain too much negativity and anxiety.

So I'm gonna think of good stuff:

- It rained today
- I saw two clients today and got paid in cash, so now I can go buy food for Shabbat
- I was able to sit with ELY and do her homework with her tonight
- NED is blossoming before my eyes
- MB passed her driving test (I guess that's good!)
- The heat works in the house
- I painted my nails cobalt blue
- Got a good report from my mammogram yesterday
- Got to know more of my "kids" kids

Thinking....Oh!

- Woke up this morning

How's that?
Feel better now?
Can I go back to my real genuine thoughts now?
Thanks

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anne said...

I love your blog "as is." Not to disagree with whomever wants your "happy thoughts," but.... Namely, I don't find your posts negative. Very real. And in a positive way that isn't a downer at all (of course, I'm probably morbid to begin with, but I still love your blog).

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer the genuine stuff anyway.

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Arielah said...

It made me sad to read that someone told you your post were negative. I had just been thinking how good it was to know that I'm not the only one with these feelings. I'm not the only one with unbearable migraines. I'm not the only one who sometimes wants to hide from the noise and clutter. Your being honest about the feelings you have have helped me through many bad times. Please always just be you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home