Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Facing their own monsters

I tried!
I tried to warn her.
I tried to tell her not to.
But she didn't listen.
She needed to face them herself.
She need to fight them. She needed to prove it to herself.
She needed to see if she was really afraid.
I couldn't stop her. No matter how many times I told her she shouldn't or you don't have to.
And now I have to watch her face them.
Face her monsters. I have to stand by and watch her face them. I can't make them disappear.
She has to face her pain
and disappointment.

I all I can do is watch. And be there. And care. And love.

She taught me how to unconditionally love.
I won't say I told you so.
I taught her choices and consequences.
She knows.
And she knows i will still love her.

No matter what.
Even if I have to watch her face her own monsters...

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crapolla! What did you drink?
BB#2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home