Friday, November 12, 2010

It's been a long time...AGAIN!!

over a month to be exact.
I wonder if anyone even stops by here anymore.

I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. Hasn't been anything new in such a long time. But then again, you wouldn't see this if you didn't...
Anyhow.

Decided it was time. To at least check in.
not sure how much profoundness I've got right now to write.

But I can let you know I am here. Still breathing, thinking, feeling, being.

And appreciating:
1. My neighbor for burning me a disc of the movie EAT PRAY LOVE.
2. My friends for watching after Ely this week.
3. NED for coming home Monday night because she knew how much Ely would appreciate it.
4. Ely for being so responsible about coming and going at age 10 - almost 11.
5. My friend and colleague for giving me her time and such great guidance.

So there you have it. Prof that I have been living. Just avoiding writing.
I really wish I understood why I don't write more. I really love to write!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home