Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dancing

I love to dance.
Free style, my own way. Not follow-the-teacher - or dance in a circle.

At parties, there are people that dance too.
There are people who do a little jig on the side.
And there are people who just watch.

And it always looks like the people who just watch are in so much pain.
Like they wish they could just dance. But they can't.
They won't.

When they were little I bet they did.
But now that they are "all grown up", they can't dance anymore.

I wonder how many of those people dance in the privacy of their own bedrooms?

I always feel sad for those people who don't know how to let go.
I feel uptight for them...

And am thankful G-d gave a me free spirit, to be able to just feel the music,

and dance!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe all those people need is an uninhibited friend to show them the way. Maybe all they want is to feel free. And they can't. They are trapped in their inhibitions. If they are watching, possibly they are on the edge. Give them a push.
Or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home