Saturday, November 02, 2013

So much junk

There's so much junk in my house.
And in my head.

I look around my house and think, "How did all this junk get here?"

I cant just throw it away. I might need it. Or use it.

But there is so much junk. Stuff. Crap. Everywhere.

I'd have a yard sale to make some money off of it, but I feel guilty doing that. There are so many people here who can't afford junk - and I have so much of it!

I'd have a yard sale to get rid of it and make some money from all of it, but I wouldn't know where to start.

There is just so much junk.
Little junk. and big junk.
Stuff. and big stuff. Stuff I don't need.

I wish I could just sweep through the house, throw it all away. Not feel guilty about it.

And start over.

Anyone want some stuff?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home