Sunday, June 19, 2005

Saying goodbye

Just came back from dropping my Mom and Dad off at the airport.

I hate saying goodbye to them.

This is definitely the hardest part about living here - being so far away from my family!

The departure drop-off section of the airport is always so sad.

Their trip here was too short. Mom wasn't feeling 100%. That was hard to see.

They are, though, very excited about living here with us some day soon. They must have walked up to our lot of land 5 or 6 times in the past couple of days. The view is spectacular. When did my parents become so Zionistic?

Against my desire, I think I need to start getting more serious about these house plans. If I’m gonna do it, I better do it right.

The kitchen, after all, is my office…

I don’t like saying goodbye to my parents.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI SB. I was thinking about you all last night and how difficult it must have been. Glad you had some quality time though. For those of us who care, no good byes are easy.
Love
BB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home