Sunday, December 18, 2005

Brace-face

My NED, my now Thir TEEN year old, officially looks like a teenager.

This morning I took her to our local anglo orthodontist to put on her braces. Dr. Josh is a really friendly guy whose wife is a creative arts therapist.

NED chose bright pink rubberbands to accentuate the bright silver in her mouth.

I'm sure she will be complaining for the next few days.

And I will be adjusting to having two teenage girls with braces!

Hormones, acne, braces, messy rooms, important social lives.

Anyone want a teenager?!

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger brainhell said...

Twelve years to go and I'll have one.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhh - the joys of puberty.
just remember however hard it is for you its a gabillion times harder for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home