Monday, December 12, 2005

Over 19,000

I apologize to my family and friends, and anyone else who reads my blog, for not posting in almost two weeks.

I could start listing excuses, but...who cares, really. I just haven't done it.

I am juggling many things:
  • My husband's traveling and my relationship with him in the country and out.
  • My children's needs. Food, clothing, school, emotional health, physical health.
  • My client's at the Neve clinic.
  • My private client.
  • My efforts in trying to start a group for Olim women at the new clinic in Modiin.
  • Another job opportunity working with Olim teens and psychodrama.
  • Another job opportuntiy to work with Israeli 'street kids' in Jerusalem.
  • Running another workshop in March for NEFESH.
  • Building a house and all the detailed decisions that have to be made.
  • My health.
  • My nurturing.
  • My sanity.
How's that for a list of excuses I said I wasn't going to write?!

Please be patient with me...

BTW, the best part of my week so far was an 8 hour visit with BB #2, who is here with a group of guys from his synagogue for the week. I miss my family!

And now, for the 19,000 question (if you care): If you could change one thing about your daily routine, what would it be?

Smile :)

8 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

If I could change one thing I would actually wake up when my alarm goes off in the morning.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger brainhell said...

I would change the routine of remembering who is in the White House

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to change the way i view food. i wish i could think of it as just fuel for my body. whens the last time i overfilled my gas tank?

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lack of davenin during the week.

 
At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would do more during the week

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

changing shachris from 730 - 830/900

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More time for myself.
BB#1

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the waking-up part.
definatly the waking-up part!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home