Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Holiday Over

Pesach (Passover) is over.

Approximately 140 mouths fed. Ari's Mom and Dad, Sister and Brother-in-Law, Nephews, Lisa, Ronit, Dan, the Green family, the Ettinger's, Dana and Sandra, Diana and the triplets, neighbors and friends. And lots of kids!!

Only one flopped meal - under cooked the salmon in fear of overcooking it.

Very proud of my boulka rolls (passover rolls). Must have made over 100!

Burnt out. Family dynamics. Making everyone happy.

Got me thinking: Why is being with friends so much easier some times?

Haven't stopped thinking about my last post. Haven't come up with any deeper understanding of myself. I have appreciated all the comments, though. But still ask, WHY??

Rearranged my kitchen.

Want to go to IKEA in Netanya tomorrow.

Back to work... Can I continue to help people?

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think you ask to keep us thinking, not because you are really pondering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home