Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chanukah family trip to Eilat

Spontaneous. We left Sunday morning, without knowing where we would stay.
Just went.
Found a family hotel away from the boardwalk. Half the price.
Kids went swimming/hot tub - hotel was empty.
Dinner with friends - and great wine!
Walked the boardwalk. Teenagers without their parents.
Parasailing - two-by-two.
Ely and I together, flying through the air. Needed to get back on land - fast!
DB, MB and NED went tubing. And then Snorkeling. Ely and I sat by the pool.
Imax - I sat that out. motion sickness.
Dinner - too crowded.
Walked the tax free mall. Finally bought my new candlesticks - love them!
Underwater observatory - amazing colored fish!
Pizza lunch and back on the road home.
Family time.
Family memories.
Life is too short not to.
Just means I won't get my bookshelves anytime too soon.
It was worth the sacrifice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home