Tuesday, June 17, 2008

G-d is there

I believe in G-d.

I am a miracle. In many more ways than even the obvious. My life is a miracle. Who I am is a miracle. Everything and everyone around me is a miracle.

I didn't always believe. I used to question Him. I used to question why G-d would test me so horribly (or so I thought it was horrible!) I questioned how G-d could love me. I didn't appreciate His sense of humor. I believed because the Rabbi told me I did.

Over the years I learned. I opened my eyes. I questioned. I answered. I realized. I agreed. I accepted. I understood. I believed.

And still do.

I was asked tonight, "If G-d forbid something tragic happened in your life, would you lose your faith, your connection with G-d?"

I answered, "I don't think so. I believe everything happens for a reason." Life is about the challenges and tests sent our way and how we react to them.

I think I really believe that. I think...

I know I believe G-d is right beside me. Creating and helping me out all day, every day.

That's what I think...

That's what I believe...

Beyond that, I'm not so sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home