Monday, November 17, 2008

Still waiting

No word yet from DB as to what will or is happening with him. And as I wrote before, I probably won’t know, nor will I be able to talk about it.

All very secretive for a Momma who needs to know everythig about what her kids are doing!

We spent the day together yesterday. DB needed a blood test so didn’t go back to Mechina. He took a morning nap and then we emptied some boxes that have been sitting in the basement for 2 years.

He is very “chill” about the waiting. He believes what ever will be is the best. He has had to do some heavy self-introspection. And has asked my help along the way.

I told him today, “As long as you keep telling me you need me, DB, I’ll be fine.”

His answer? “I always need you Mommy!”

Prayers and patience… in that order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home