Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In a mood

Wish I could just curl up and be let be.

So many expectations of me.

What would happen if I didn't pack the food for our tiyul (hike/day trip/outing)?
Or wash the clothes?
Or make the menu, shopping list, do the shopping, prepare the food?

What would happen if I didn't pick up that piece of dust that has been sitting in the corner of the stairwell for the last week?

What would happen if I didn't get the prescriptions filled?

What would happen if I decided to go up to my bed and go to sleep without telling anyone, when we were expecting dinner guests? Who would prepare the food, clean the house? Set the table?

Who would get the mail from the mail box?

Who would know if we were in overdraft at the bank?

Who would know when Ely goes back to school? Or when there is a meeting at NED's school?

How the hell would ANYTHING happen around here?

What about me?!?!?!

3 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Lady Tobi said...

Oh,Sarah I feel you on this one. I hope you feel better soon and please do take some time for yourself!

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you need some appreciation for your chanuka present. Sorry I can't help, only commiserate.

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world...the grown up world of resonsibility and mommyhood....what we we do without it? Spaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home