Sunday, May 02, 2010

It's raining in Bologna, Italy

Raining hard, so we are hanging out in our hotel room.
My feet are killing me anyhow - I am done walking around for a very long time!!!

We stopped here in Bologna, on the way back to Rome. Originally we were going to drive, but were convinced by the Italian man at the front desk of our hotel in Venice, that it was a bad idea.

We hopped a train to Bologna. Hanging out here for the night and then heading the rest of the way south to fly out of Rome late Monday night.

I'm done.
Done walking.
Done sightseeing.
Done looking for a kosher place to eat, or eating dried fruit and nuts or canned tuna and crackers.
Done packing and repacking.
Done shlepping my luggage (Now broken from bouncing down the steps in Venice) off and on trains.
I miss my family.
I miss my bed.
My shower.
My food.
My home.

Ready to get back to work.
Ready to focus on other people.
Ready to stop being so selfish.
Ready to be home.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's raining in Geneva today !!! Hi Sarah :) Our first two days were beautiful, Dad was working, so I took off to the Bot. Gardens by myself----You know, it's just not the same when you can't share what Hashem has given us---by yourself---one needs to share with someone you love :)--Hugs, mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home