Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Normal stuff

Decided to make this a normal blog post - so if you are looking for drama, this one is not the post for you!! :)

We tend to do things in extremes here.
Either everyone is home, or the house is empty.
Either we stay up all night, or go to sleep early.
Either the sink is full of dishes, or everyone washes their own.
Just some silly examples.

DB called two nights ago to ask if he could bring his unit over for a BBQ. My first thought was, "Sure" and then, "You don't have anything else to do, like protect our country?!"
But alas, they are not coming. Not enough guys around - I guess the rest of them are off protecting the country?? "Maybe next week," he said.

So today I'm off to Jerusalem to see two clients, and then home again for two more.
I've been busy. About 12 clients now.
Would like to be busier.

Need to write an article for an English magazine here. Just not sure what to write about?

Ever feel like your days just blend one into the other? I think I need a change of scenery. It's been fun, at least, to be wearing winter clothes - to see the stuff I packed away for the summer. That's new - although old. Same clothes, just haven't seen 'em in a while.

I like dramatic postings better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home