Thursday, December 23, 2010

Remember when...

Daughters going through teenage angst.

I remember it well.

It was pretty horrible.
Didn't feel close enough to my parents to tell them then, so only took it out on them.

Daughters talk to me.
I try to help.
I wanna tell them to get grip and don't worry about it.
I know that's not what they want to hear. I know it won't help.

Boys are mean. They can be jerks.
Thankfully they don't see that in their father or brother.

I remember when boys were jerks!
Like it was yesterday.

Felt like I was never gonna have a boy friend. Like I was always going to be alone.
But I'm not. I'm lucky.

I hope they will be lucky!

They feel like "why me?"
I remember that.

They feel like it is never going to get better.
I remember that.

They feel so confused and mixed up in their emotions.
Boy, do I remember that!!

So hard to watch them go through it and not be able to make it all better for them NOW!

I wonder how my Mom felt.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home