Saturday, November 02, 2013

My New Normal

As of Sunday, November 3, 2014:

- all four of my children are living under one roof.
- I have two university students, DB and MB, in two different universities.
- I have two children with jobs, MB and NED.
- I have one child dating.
- I have one child on a sports team, DB playing flag football.
- Ely taking dance and MB taking yoga
- NED taking driving lessons
- Ari still looking for a job
- very few Jerusalem clients, because no one likes my hours in my new office. (Time to find a new office again, I think!) Which means no more crazy JM Tuesdays.

Lots of bodies in the house again. Higher food bills and electricity bills, and water bills.

Life is weird.

You can get used to one normal, and then a new normal sets in.

Welcome to my new normal -- this week!!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Rivka said...

Chanukah sameach to you and yours! Start writing again soon! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home