Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The "day off"...

I drove into Jerusalem right after dropping Ely off at gan this morning to meet my sister-in-law and the Camp Shoresh tour group, from Frederick, Maryland - my hometown - at their hotel.

I sat for breakfast with Rabbi Kosman and Uncle Sam. Like Home. Comfort people, even more satisfying than comfort food!

The group had a couple hours to rest, so Phran and I went shopping. We walked to the center of town and bought a couple new skirts. Had lunch at my favorite vegetarian restaurant, Village Green, and then walked back to the hotel. We took only one small detour to Marzipan to introduce Phran to the yummiest bakery in Jerusalem! Once back at the hotel, I was able to see Rabbi Kosman again and do small favors for him, like show him how to use his cell phone and run around the hotel looking for a pen that works. I so appreciate being able to do such things for people I owe SO MUCH MORE to!

It was off time for me.

When I came home, though, I was welcomed by two sinks full of dishes, clothes piled high, and stuff everywhere. WHen Ari is away, I don't care as much... Tomorrow I put the house back together.

But I appreciated the "day off!"

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so blessed to have them be part of your life in your place! They are comfort people to be sure.
love
BB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home