Sunday, December 19, 2004

Still waiting for your response...

How can it be that only two readers of my blog have had a similar experience as me and were kind enough to leave me comments? I am truly appreciative to those two who did, in fact, I have found a new blog to read from one of them. I have even found blogging4dummies, which will hopefully teach me some new tricks in my blogging repetoire.
But I was really hoping for some more insights. And was thinking in my quietness over Shabbat that maybe I would have to start another blog that was completely anonymous. I would use that space to vent, and not really care whether anyone read it or not. It would be a place for me to write my deepest and darkest, without upsetting my hubby. It's a thought.

Meanwhile, Ari is off again. I took him to the airport tonight. I am left with unfinished household business to take care of myself; school issues for all the kids; unmade plans for next shabbat; laundry still to do; and a family email update to write.

The one best thing about Ari not being here, is that I can make french toast or pasta or even eggs for dinner and the kids won't care. DB goes back to Yeshiva tomorrow, and so it's just me and the girls. Lonely and quiet, but a heck of a lot easier!

I will try this week to see friends and maybe even spend a day at a spa.
Keep checkin' back here, I'll update as often as I get the chance.

And if you are so inclined to read my last post about my dilemma and make a comment, I would really appreciate it!
Happy day :)

**P.S. Right after I posted this, I saw that I had received yet 2 more comments, which I must add were very helpful. Thanks to you for your comments!!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home