Thursday, December 09, 2004

Shopping in Jerusalem

We set out this morning - me, my mom, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, her husband and her son - at 10 am, on our way to Jerusalem for a day of shopping. We would start in Talpiot at the Imaga Hat Factory and then depending on the weather, either hit the shops on and around Ben Yehuda street or go to the Malcha Mall. The rain fell on and off all morning...not allowed to complain!

We had a successful shopping trip to Imaga. I "didn't need" anymore new hats, so I left without anything. We decided the mall was the better weather choice.

I have decided once and for all that I am a very patient woman! I need to be.

Two hours in the mall.

Kosher food court.

I didn't buy a thing.

Money money money. My children are my treasure!

exhausted, too big, too small. too expensive, how much is this?

I'm going to sleep...



1 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh!?!?!?!
BB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home