Thursday, November 25, 2004

Checkin In

Still alive here!

Always writing too late, and too tired to finish a sentence.

Wanna write -
Alot on my mind

Mom and Dad here! comfort...

Shimmy here! comfort...

Rabbi Kosman, Sima and Shabsi, Buci, and Sam here! comfort...

Surrounded by love!
I am blessed.

Such a rich life.
Can I appreciate it enough?

What was the quote? "Some people have alot money and some people are rich, which one are you?" Something like that!

I feel rich! And blessed.

Saw a beautiful rainbow yesterday. The whole thing from one end to the other. I was standing under it. I could almost reach out and touch it.

It was a sign...

Don't know what for, but I know it was a sign for me to see!

I appreciate my husband.

Bat Mitzvah in a week. Sheva Brochot tomorrow.

Cooking and Baking like crazy!

Surrounded by love, I am so blessed!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home