Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It's still raining!

When we first moved here, someone said to me, "When you make aliyah, there are two things you never complain about. One, when it rains, and the other, when your husband has to travel for his job!"

I'm not complaining!

It's getting colder... my kids have forgotten Boston winters. They think it's freezzzing here! They've bundled with hats and scarves.
How many days can I put off turning on the heat?

Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow. I'm excited for the kids! DB wants me to take him out of school.

I have to drive into Jerusalem in the morning (oh, it is morning! I better get some sleep!!) to pick up two turkeys. I've made the ice cream, the mandel, the cookies. Now all I have to make is the soup and the turkeys for Thursday night (sheva brochot). Then I have to start really thinking about Bat Mitzvah!

I should sleep now.

Busy rest of the week.

Feeling better today, the gloomy rainy days make it hard to keep smiling...

But I only need to remember that the rain is a blessing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home