Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I’m done!

I am so done!

- No more guests.
- No more entertaining.
- No more cooking.
- No more setting the table, then clearing, then washing the dishes, then putting them away, only to take them out again for the next meal.
- No more worrying if there’s going to be enough food for everyone.
- No more meals for more than my immediate family.
- No more washing sheets and towels.
- No more having to keep my bedroom door closed all the time.
- No more making sure my kids are on their best behavior.
- No more having to be “pleasant and gracious.” (That’s from my Grandma Rose, the one who said, “No one likes to be around a #*#tch!)
- No more smiling and pretending like I’m so happy to have all these people in my house.
- No more cleaning up after other ADULTS!!!

I’m so done!

DB goes back to Yeshiva tomorrow – we’re all a little sad about that.

The girls go back on Thursday.

Ari leaves Saturday night.

I get my massage on Monday morning! (Sunday morning, if I can make it sooner!)

I’m thankful for the simcha of celebrating my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah. I'm thankful for all who came to celebrate.


But.....

I’m done!

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, you seem to have a very well put together blog here!

Regards,
Bat Mitzvah Camera

 

Post a Comment

<< Home