Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Oy! The pain...

I am coming off of one of the worst all-day headaches I have suffered with in a long time. When I awoke this morning, I took my advil, thinking it was only a sinus headache and would go away.

By 12 o'clock, it had moved into a borderline migraine - with sensitivity to light, loud noises and nausea. But I couldn't justify getting back into bed. I closed my eyes off and on, but had a goal to go through all the papers that had been sitting around since NED's Bat Mitzvah, and couldn't let myself lie down.

So I got done most of what I wanted to get done, and my head is still throbbing.

i push myself.
i know I do.
i don't allow myself time off very often.
i feel too guilty.

I fell asleep with Ely at bedtime. Awoke at 10 PM. Ari came home late tonight.

And now here I am, writing instead of sleeping.

No birthday cake today - feel good about that. (I sent most of it back to yeshiva with DB)

I have laundry hanging everywhere.

Tomorrow I'm home again, Ari will take the car.

I need to start the job search thing. I am SO not looking forward to it. I need to make phone calls, send emails. Sell myself.

Exercise?

More closet shelves and drawers to organize.

Shabbat is coming...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home