Monday, January 03, 2005

My baby is five!

So that's it.

I blinked.

My baby is five.

Took her for a hair cut today. Makes her look so big-girlish.

Still sucking her thumb. Snuggling on the couch.

But five years of raising another baby. Passed. Like That!

Would love to have more babies. We make such great ones! This body just can't.

Need to be responsible for the ones I have been given.

responsibility. I was asked if i would do it all over again.

I was taught to be responsible.

I have been given my lot. I am thankful.

my plate is full. i am full.

i have said it before, no one told me having babies was going to lead to this.

It's a blessing.

it's a challenge. a selfless challenge. an exhausting challenge.

I am thankful.

Happy Birthday little girl!

happy birthday to me...



P.S. I ate too much birthday cake today!! self-sabatoge, anyone ever heard of it?!

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spaz this one is for Ely...
Ely
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 5 YEAR OLD!!! We watched DUMBO and thought and talked about you.
Hope you had a great day!!! Many Hugs and Kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home