Wednesday, December 29, 2004

One quick side note

I have received several comments from readers I am unable to answer directly to, either because they wrote as anonymous or there was no link to them.

I want to say thank you for your comments. I truly truly appreciate them. (especially my biggest fan, BB!)

To the person who thinks they know who I am and asked if I went to a college starting with the letter "T," I have an email address to which you can write to me privately so we can figure this out further.

sarahbsmile@yahoo.com

I have loved writing here so much, I am very overdue in writing the monthly family updates I have been personally sending out to over 200 family and friends since we moved here a year and a half ago. This is so much more fun and a heck of a lot easier!

Thanks again for coming and reading. I hope Sarah Smile has made YOU smile!

Now, to sleep...

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spaz hope you know who I am ?? Love to all and you really are amazing...tummyache...maybe you need an Emma/NED day, post Bat Mitzvah outing....picnic, spa, etc... I love my Abbie/Emma days we do everything together, not often, but when I can... Each kid needs one Emma/? day all to themselves...I bet Ari could use one of those SPAZ/Ari days, too...just some thoughts, thought I'd share...
Spaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home