Friday, December 24, 2004

Uh-Oh, I found a new habit...

Ein Gedi Spa
1 hour + drive to the Dead Sea - Yam Hamelach
If I drive, I don't vomit!
Great uninterrupted talking - watch the views
from green to tan - desert.
Only 55 shekel to enter the spa (my neighbor gave me a receipt for one free entrance!)
For 55 shekel you get sulfur bath - private men's and women's, apply-your-own-mud area - separate men's and women's, a tractor (they call it a tram) to the beach - not separate, or a quiet corner to soak in the suns rays and shmooze with a friend.
For an extra 160 - 230 shekel you can get a massage,
Oh man, are my toxins released now.
I can feel them flowing...
Awesome massage.
Floated in the sulfur pool - stinks but feels amazing. And don't shave before you go.
Talked and talked and talked.
laughed and laughed and laughed.

Just what I needed. Just what she needed too.

Two friends - like sisters - with traveling husbands.

No reason not to return again and again and again!!

I love Israel!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smile.
BB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home