Thursday, February 17, 2005

Leavin’ on a Jet Plane…

But I know when I’ll be back again.

I have been reluctant to write about my trip to the States. Maybe it’s denial? I really don’t want to go. Or is it that I don’t want to leave?

I am flying to Newark, NJ and then catching a train to Maryland for my nephew’s Bar Mitzvah. My oldest Big Brother has had (k’ayin hora) 5 Bar Mitzvah’s of which I was at the first four. I missed the last because I had to make a decision. This is Big Brother #2’s first Bar Mitzvah.

So I’m going. In and Out. I will be back by next Thursday. Only one full day to shop – that’s it. The rest is family time!

I don’t want to leave my family here. There is just too much in limbo right now.

But go I must, because it’s the right thing to do.

If I can get to my father’s computer, I’ll send a post or two. If not, I’ll be back in a week, with lots to update. I’m taking my handwritten journal with me. I wonder if I remember how to write in it?

Take Care!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Mazal tov Sarah B! have a great time! we'll miss you!!!

Tonny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home