Friday, February 04, 2005

“Remember, you don't have to score 100 to get an A.”

Those are wise words from my Uncle Mark.

Perfection – that’s a hard one!

I say it to my kids all the time, but do I believe it for myself?


I had a dream about Matt Warner last night. Why would I dream about Matt Warner? I haven't thought about him in years. (OK, that's an exaggeration!) Haven't spoken to him since graduation, 1984. Why would I dream about Matt Warner? Weird!

Subconscious stuff... Weird!


I’m off to fold laundry – very domestic of me.




1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger houseofjoy said...

I used to always dream about Peter Levin who I have not seen since high school and really haven't spoken with since tenth grade. It stopped when we made aliyah - go figure?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home