Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What should I blog about this time?

These days I seem to spend a lot of time during my day thinking about what to write in my blog.

So many things happen that are write-able, but then get pushed away by the next thought.

I think of things I want to write, but know I can’t.
I think of things I know my family and friends would want to know, but I can’t always write them either.
I think of random ideas and thoughts.

I think of funny ways to write what happened with one of the kids

Or something I saw or experienced.

I think of how I’m going say it; How to express myself clearly, without too much detail.

I almost never end up writing about what I thought I would.

That’s the therapy in all this.


So today was a blah day. I want to be able to write that (so I am!)

The best part of my day was my walk along the tiyelet (board walk) in Old Yaffo. I went to pick up DB’s piano, which was being fixed at a shop right on the boardwalk. It was a beautiful sunny day and watching the waves crash up against the rocks on the beach (besides make me think about the horrible tsunamis) was very calming.

I have a lot on my mind. I’m not very good at hiding it, either. People call and can tell something’s not right. But I can’t lay it all out there for everyone. Don’t always want to.

I’m good at holding on and moving on too.

So I will.

When people ask, "How are you?"

Do they really want to know the answer?


“Never stop believing in yourself.”

I need to sleep.




1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love you, SB.

You be good people.

Chayyei Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home