Friday, February 18, 2005

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

I have arrived!

An 11 + hour flight, a 1 and 1/2 hour wait for the train, a 2 and 1/2 hour train ride to Maryland, Mom and Grama picked me up at the train station, went to give Grampa a hug and drop off Grama, and now I'm here.

The comforting smell of my parents home.

Little Brother Matthew is already here. Friday night my other two brothers will be here with their families.

On the plane I watched "Raise Your Voice" and "Shall We Dance" twice. Great chick flicks. My kind of no-brainer movies. (I have probably lost the respect from many of you out there! But you gotta know I am very picky about the kind of movies I watch - the no-brainer chick flicks are my favorites ---Sorry!)

I had a whole row to myself...Much better than last time!

So I'm here. I feel out of place, but at home.

Family time ahead...

Shabbat Shalom, if Idon't get the chance to check in tomorrow.

smile :)

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger houseofjoy said...

You are spooking me out a little bit here. Started back to work yesterday and am booking tickets to the US for my first "solo trip" (just me and the baby). I went to blog about those mixed emotions but see you already did it for me.
Have a good visit and a safe trip home.
Beth

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Enjoy! Nothing wrong with brainless chick flicks especially on trains.

How is my favorite state of Maryland? As a Marylander, born and bred (and a proud Terp!), I miss it dearly.

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home