Monday, April 11, 2005

Over 8000!

And still going.

Amazing…

You know what I would like? What would really make my day?

I would love to know who is reading this blog– even if I already know who you are.

I’m really curious to know how you came to read my blog, or what you think of it, or even a little bit about you. (And if you have your own blog.)

This blog world is so huge. I am intrigued.

You can leave me a comment or send me an email at: sarahbsmile@yahoo.com

With over 8000 hits, you can’t blame me for wanting to know who’s coming to visit!

So if you don’t mind, take a sec and let me know you came.

The stay tuned for some more “What I’ve been thinking about.”

Happy Day

7 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

I've been here like 8 bazillion times. you should read mine I'd love your opinion on most of my posts

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I come every day!

Lots of love.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am an old NER NCSYer, 22. stumbled upon your blog by accident through another NCSYer. we never were close. i feel a strange connection to you through your words.

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi its jeffrey one of your loyal readers :) i love keeping up with everything that is going on with my good friends.
thanks for writing!
-jeffrey

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

I found your blog after Google-ing "frustrated sahm". I'm definately going to bookmark it tho and visit often. =)

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger sofia said...

oh well, hello!
I'm Anabelle and I just 'accidentally' come in here, searching for other stuffs to read...but I'll surely come back here again :-)

just click on my name ABRAXAS just in case you're interested of knowing more about me ;)

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

i read it Sarah B!! the past week or so i have been busy and havent gotten here so much, but im back!! i come mostly everyday too!
and Sarah B, I was just an advisor for jr ncsy, ed and me. how crazy is that?!? (if you wanna read about it, you just have to go to my blog....:-) )

i think i might know who the anonymous ner ncsyer is...

and oh yeah, i just saw your husband on tuesday, that was awesome!

i miss y'all!!

love
Tonny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home