Wednesday, April 13, 2005

What I have been thinking about

In no particular order…

- Eating chocolate and wondering whether it’s really bad for me? If we’re all gonna die anyhow, why not enjoy it while we are alive…

- My meeting with a fellow Creative Arts Therapist (which, we found out, is the same as an Expressive Arts therapist) in Tel Aviv. She attended my workshop and, it turns out, I called her a while back to find out about her work. Didn’t make the connection right away. I enjoyed meeting her – a very spiritual woman, who speaks my language.

- How much I hate taking boxes down from the attic with summer clothes and packing up the winter ones. Once it’s done, I love the organized feeling. But it takes me days to finish the project.

- Keeping DB busy and out of trouble while he’s on vacation. (It's almost 1 AM, and he is not home yet from going to Tel Aviv to see a movie with one other guy and two girls. Was that what I had in mind?!)

- Ari coming home and my being jealous that he got to spend so much time with my family.

- Thinking about land buying and house building. Talking to people who have built with this builder and are basically happy. Still being scared. (And Ari bringing back a book for someone at work who ordered it called “Embracing Fear”. I think I’m gonna read it.)

- People who barely know me telling me that I am hard on myself. You have to know me to say that. My closest friends have been telling me that for years. You have to know me for at least 5 years to say that.

- Driving to my cousin, Diana’s for a meet-the-women-who-have-been-so-good-to-her get together and being introduced to her Shaman friend who read all our energies.

Wild stuff.
He told me I had bear energy, which I was told once before when I was in graduate school.
BEARS love sweets; they are overprotective yet soft and caring. They will hold and cuddle, BUT get in their way, and they will swipe your head off with one paw...
He also told me that Ari’s energy surrounds me. And asked if Ari was younger than me. He is not. So he said Ari's energy was about 8 years younger than mine.
He also told me that I should use my warmth to start working and reaching out. Really wild stuff!!

- It’s starting to get hot. I hate hot!

That’s it for now. Big Shabbat coming up. Brother Matt and family are coming. I also invited one family for each meal in order to feel like I am helping those who have to clean and prepare for Passover – since I’m a spoiled brat and will be spending my Passover at hotels in the Galil and Dead Sea.

Thanks again to all of you who responded to my most recent “introduce yourself” request.

I feel loved.

Happy Day!

2 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those who are HARD on you, LOVE YOU!!
Spaz

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeah that bear energy thing sounds like you Sarah B.

you ARE loved Sarah B!! i love you!!

love
Tonny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home