Monday, June 20, 2005

Reality checks

It still blows my mind

When I’m driving down the highway,

and I realize I know how to drive a car,

and the teenagers in the car are MY children,

and I live in Israel,

and I graduated from a hick-town high school 21 years ago,

and now I live in Israel with my husband who I’ve been married to for 17 years,

and we have FOUR children!

It still blows my mind,

When I hear someone call me, “Mommy”

My name is Sarah,

And I graduated high school with all non-Jews

21 years ago,

And now

I live in Israel!

It’s so weird!!!

5 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Sarah B... im 18 and i graduated high school! come on, you probably remember when i was like, 5 ot 6, right?

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

Yeah, I can see how that can be weird. I wonder if I will write a similar post years from now. See you soon!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Yes Tonny, I remember when you were 5! Is that supposed to make me FEEL BETTER?!?

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

uh, not really Sarah B, i just figured it blows your mind. but seriously, its not like youre old. i mean, what? 22? 22 is old? come on...i mean, that is how old you are right? i mean, you look 22, i would just assume you are....

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its amazing that you think about it. most people go through life not thinking how amazing it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home