Friday, December 23, 2005

Another week

This week flew by and now it's time to prepare for Shabbat.

It was an exciting week for me in terms of starting up a new project for Olim teens using theatre and psychodrama. As I know more, I'll let you know.

The house is progressing nicely. Major decisions still to come. It's exciting, but I do not look forward to making the decsions!

Ari returns home today (please G-d) and we will be spending Shabbat at home. We were offered the opportunity to run a Birthright shabbat at a hotel in Jerusalem. I usually jump at the chance to go to a hotel and even work with Birthright kids. But after not having Ari around for the week and knowing he will be completely exhausted from this trip, I made the administrative decision to opt out of this weekend. The kids are not dissapointed - they hate leaving their friends for the weekend. (You'd think we were putting them through a torture treatment taking them to a hotel for FREE!!) So although I know Ari will be completely wiped here at home, at least we'll have him all to ourselves!

Off to cooking and baking I go...

Wishing you all a Shabbat Shalom and a restful weekend!

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good decision SB!
Hatzlacha and a good Shabbos!
Just think, in few days you get a hug from Mom and Dad!
Love
BB#1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home