Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wanna know what I did today?

Woke up at 6:15 and took a nice hot shower.

Ely woke up at 7:15 with 102.5 fever. I asked Ari, "Who's going to stay home today?"

I was already dressed and getting ready to walk out the door.

Ari stayed home. I packed my lunch and left by 7:45.

No traffic. I was early for my psychodrama class.

9:00 - 11:30 Psychodrama class. Great stuff!

12:00 manicure at the Plaza. Easy to do a manicure on stubs. Give me a week, the nails will be back (I hope!)

1:00 ran into Katamon (suburb of Jerusalem) to look at new office space to rent. Really cute space and only 35 shekel an hour as opposed to the 50 I'm paying now.

1:30 I met Brother Matt at his lawyers office to sign a power of attorney for his kids. I asked if I don't sign will he not go? He's still going...

2:15 back at Family Clinic for my client.

4:00 - 5:00 another client

5:15 - 6:15 a couple

7:00 - 8:00 I drove to Kiryat Yovel (another suburb of Jerusalem) to meet with my own art therapist for the first time

8:30 - 10:00 Sheva Brochot (after wedding party) for a great new couple *(You can read a little about them below)

10:40 home!

Long day -- Very long day.

I have to be out of the house again tomorrow at 7:15.

Good night.

*( A little bit about the new young couple. The kallah (bride) came to Israel a year ago to study and came to us for a Shabbat meal, then became part of the family. The chatan (groom) is studying at the Technion in Haifa. Great kids. I studied with the kallah and Ari married them.)

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

you came to katamon and didn't visit me.

thanks!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yes ed, she came to katamon and didnt visit you.

become a client and she'll visit you.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

Wow. Now I feel even more unproductive. Don't worry, it's not your fault. Love you and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home