Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I did what I said I wouldn't...

Today I walked from room to room in the new house and told the electrician where to put light switches, lights, and outlets.

I know I will care in the long run and I know I shouldn't be complaining. "There are people who can only dream of building a home in Eretz Yisroel!" blah blah blah.

But I wish someone else (namely my husband) would do this and just let me know when it's time to move in!

This is way too time consuming...

On a different note -

Happy 43rd to BB#2!

Had a nice chat with BB#1 tonight. We made our reservations to go to the States for Passover. Family dynamics - it's never simple. Looking forward to quality time...

NED visited an art school today. She didn't like it, but I would have loved a school like this when I was in high school!

MB is complaining about her back pain alot. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 80's and 90's she keeps telling me she's getting in school.

DB doesn't understand why I won't let him go out every night to hang with his friends. Why doesn't he want to just hang with me?!

Ely has the most swollen tonsils I have ever seen. Don't know how she breathes.

And Ari is driving around Ohio somewhere.

sigh...

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For MB-try John Sarno, MD. It worked for MY.
Love
BB#1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home