Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oy! Another week...

How come that keeps happening?

Wanna hear my week in review? I'm gonna tell you anyhow--

I last wrote on Monday night.

Tuesday I spent 2 and 1/2 hours with the kitchen design lady. We almost got it finished...

Wednesday I started a psychodrama mini-course. Fun to be experiential for myself again. Powerful stuff that psychodrama, afraid to even go too far...
I saw two individual clients and one couple. OY!

Thursday was live supervision and staff meeting - learned alot. One more couple session. Sometimes I wonder about people...

Then picked up Mom at Brother Matt's and took her to the kitchen lady. We finished designing her kitchen.

Shopping, cooking, getting ready for Shabbat.

Had a minor "breakdown" on Friday when I was still cooking 5 minutes before candle lighting and hadn't yet showered.

Got over it though and enjoyed a relaxing Shabbat with my Mom and Dad and four seminary girls.

Saturday night cousin Diana and the triplets came by as did Brother Matt and family.

Sunday was rainy, but went shopping anyhow with Mom. Tried to pick out granite, but it started pouring and I wanted to be home and dry!

Today's Monday. Went to Mr. Weiner's 83rd/2nd Bar Mitzvah party. Then over to Yemin Moshe to meet a woman who works with street kids in Jerusalem. They want me to do some art therpay with the kids. My volunteer days are over now. No pay, no play!

Sat again with the kitchen lady and really almost finished.

Day over.

Another week gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home