Sunday, August 03, 2008

I wanna write about....

Some of the things I would write about if I had the patience to write:

- my long red nails

- no kids at home, being alone with Ari

- DB passing his first stage of army try outs

- why I get anxious with conflict

- missing my kids

- how I dance when I walk in the morning

- wishing I had a baby to hold

- how much I love chocolate

- how Ari (and the rest of my family and friends, for that matter) missed/forgot/neglected my birthday - except my Mom and Spaz!

- how my skirts are getting loose on me

- how I wish I knew more than I know

and more.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost everyone forgot my birthday this year too. I didn't even get free lunch at work as is the policy here. It has been hectic for my family so my husband and I didn't get to go out. I thought at least we could make it up with sushi take-out; but then it was the worst sushi I ever had. only 11 & 1/2 months to do it all again. pthhhh. Well happy birthday to you and me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home