Sunday, January 04, 2009

It's always something!

AS I worried all daylong about my friend's sons in Gaza, little did I know wthat my night would end with me worried about my son in the hospital!

DB called Ari at 4:00 to say he wasn't feeling well and the base doctor was sending him to Hadassah Ein Kerem in Jerusaelm. He was on a bus and would be in Jerusalem in 2 hours, but had no battery left in his phone.....

phone dead

Ari somehow met up with DB at the bus station and got him to the ER at Ein Kerem. As I write this after midnight, we are still unsure what is going on.
What we do know is that DB is in a lot of discomfort. His throat is so swollen he can't swallow and he can't turn his head.
Ari is with him at the hospital. I am going to sleep so I can take the day shift...

I will keep in touch.

Never a dull moment!

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OY! Rephuah Shelaima!
Probably the last thing you'd have to deal with.
Love
BB#1

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like mono. Drink liquids and feel better. BB#2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home