Wednesday, July 08, 2009

UNproductive day

There's what I did and what I didn't do...

What I did do:
- 2 loads of laundry, hung out in the sun to dry in order to save money on the electricity bill. Towels dried in less than 30 minutes, but were like cardboard.
- grocery shopping, watermelon and melons are delicious this time of year
- put away two baskets of laundry that have been sitting in the hall for two weeks
- browsed websites for a place for Ari and I to get away next week
- ran "Camp Mommy": lunch, game time, 2 hours in the neighbor's pool, dinner, 1 hour in a new park in Modiin with fun climbing stuff, gave Ely a manicure and pedicure

What I didn't do:
- write an article for the local magazine to publicize myself
- go down to my art room and start my new paper mache project
- decide on a place for Ari and I to get away to next week
- eat well
- wash the dishes in the sink or put away the ones I washed last night
- find a way for me to make more money

I had that stuck feeling in my throat and chest all day. What more am I supposed to be doing?

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

air drying always makes your clothes crispy. you get used to it. fabric softener helps.

and it isn't what you didn't do - it's what you'll get to in time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home