Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Start with today

Today is Tuesday.
No meetings in Jerusalem, no clients.
Women's day at the beach.
I am waiting for Ely to come home from day camp so we can pack up and go to the beach.
It's vacation and I have things to do - so we are going to the beach.
Only cost is gas and time away from doing other things that need to get done, but won't. So I am waiting and we will go.

MB and NED are in Kansas visiting the inlaws. DB is in army training.

This is a very big house for only three people.

I want to start my paper mache project today. I am taking my old journals, and instead of throwing them away or burning them, I am going to create something new out of them. I already made a simple pencil holder for Ari's desk at work.
It means reading through them again which iosn;t always easy, but Ilike being able to create positive fromt eh negative.

Taht's today so far...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home