Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ALot of things today

The girls came home from Poland. We met them at the Kotel (Western Wall) at 5 AM. Dumb Americans, we were there at 5 - of course they didn't arrive until 6:30!

They randomly tell stories. Just gotta stick around and let them ramble.

Glad they went - even happier they are home.

Thinking about life - and death.
What's the choice?
When is there a choice?
How do we choose?

I do and take care of what I can control. I avoid that which I cannot.
Clarity for myself. I understand my thoughts better now.

Weddings where I do not know most people. My need for seder - organization.

Go home.

Home -

Thinking about being selfish. Whats for me and what's for you?
How much has to be for you? Can I save some for me?

Being loved and loving. It's so much easier when it's mutual!

Learning to separate the person from the situation. I get frustrated when I'm trying to call and the person isn't answering. But it's not the person I'm frustrated with - there's always a good reason why - it's the situation.
My "need" plan isn't going as planned. I want the situation to be different.

Anxiety before sleep. Worried I won't be able to turn my head off.

Glass of wine before bed.

Still more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home