Sunday, March 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's fun to be born on March 1st. Depending on the year, you either have to wait another day in February, or your birthday comes a day sooner -

I appreciate every year my Mother has now - longevity is not to be taken for granted!

This past visit was short and sweet, just enough for me to enjoy and not too long for me to be done.

I appreciate how important a mother's role is in a child's life!
Ely came home from a sleepover early Friday night. She says it's because she missed me.

Put an arm around your child with one hand and push them away with the other - therein lies the balance.

Happy Birthday Mom! I love and appreciate you!

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sar---it was a great short and sweet visit----just enough time for some hugs and kisses and clean a few cabinets :) But most of all, it was great seeing you on stage !! Nothing like getting into costume and being someone else and having a good time doing it :) I miss it as well, and hope to find a tap teacher one of these days so we can get those tap shoes on---Great for the Pschy :) Biggest Hugs, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home